Home > Support > FAQ
Q. I’ve forgotten my passwords – what do I do?
- Pull out your recovery support disks
- Use your recovery disks to re-install the original factory image on the C: drive only, as the D: drive contains all of your video data files
Q. How do I retrieve images?
- Log in as administrator
- Click on the camera icon
- Select date, camera and time of images and then push play.
Q. How do I burn to CD?
- Use the free Nero package or Windows CD burning option to write to CD
- If using Windows CD burning option, drag and drop files to folder of CD drive
- Under File menu option, click on “Write these files to CD”
Q. How long does the DVR store the images for?
- The period the DVR stores the images for is totally dependent on the size of the hard disc
- Typically, all DVRs are built with at least one week storage with 30% camera utilisation but we can store for significantly longer periods of time by simply putting in larger discs
Q. I'm having further difficulties accessing the PTZ demo - what do I do?
For any further enquiries, please contact us at 1300 726 549.
- Ensure that your Internet browser and application is compatible with Internet Explorer.
- The demo requires Active X controls and plug-ins. To enable these,
- Hover the mouse over the Internet Explorer icon and click on the right mouse button.
- Click on “Properties”
- Enable all settings relating to Active X. Six settings should be enabled.